Welcome You Purveyors of Madness
I have seen beyond the bounds of infinity and drawn down daemons from the stars…I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness…
-H.P. Lovecraft, “From Beyond”
Once again welcome to our site, we believe you have come to the right place. There is no better time to run this campaign than now. The latest edition goes above and beyond any prior versions in terms of Keeper accessibility and ease of use. While our content caters to an audience of Players and Keepers of all levels, our efforts here have you foremost in mind as we build our collection, as we intend to build our collection starting at the earlier campaign chapters (Peru, America, England). The catalog we will grow intends to make this Cyclopean effort much easier. In addition to the campaign-specific nitty-gritty, we will also offer general topics to consider as you progress in your first play-through. Finally, if you decide to come back to run this campaign again, we intend to add a growing catalog of ideas to expand and alter your campaign for a novel next-run experience.
Here are some helpful articles to get started:
- Ready to Run Call of Cthulhu – What do I Buy?
- So You Wanna Run Masks of Nyarlathotep?
- Reading the Whole Campaign First – Do I Have To?
- Assembling Your Investigator Team
- Session Zero for Masks of Nyarlathotep
- Pulp or Classic – Picking Mood & Tone
- Preparing for Death & Insanity
- Should I Be Using The Masks Companion?
- Getting Organized – Suggested Keeper Tools
- Tracking Time & Events in Masks
- Nyarlathotep – A Foe of 1,000 Possibilities
- Jackson Elias – Your Quest Giver